Innovative Data Collection in the Time of COVID-19
The webinar will focus on some of the learning we have shared as part of the Openi2i learning series on data collection innovations and adaptations with specific attention to how they have been applied under COVID-19. This will include learnings around:
- Adaption of research approaches that involve face-to-face work
- The COVID-19 Livelihoods Tracking Survey and SMS survey data collection
- The challenges of working with transaction data and accessing data remotely via Virtual Private Networks (VPN).
The webinar will be moderated by Cenfri Technical Director and insight2impact programme lead, Hennie Bester and feature the following speakers:
- Anne Maftei, Learning Manager (Mastercard Foundation Rural and Agricultural Finance Learning Lab)
- Sharon Njavika, Senior Behavioral Designer (Dalberg)
- Isabelle Carboni, Senior Engagement Manager – Measurement (Cenfri and insight2impact)
- Shirley Jeoffreys, Survey and Data Researcher (FMT and insight2impact)
We look forward to sharing these learnings with you and also learning from your experiences in adapting and changing your own approaches to research during the time of COVID-19. The webinar will take an interactive format with short presentations from the panel followed by a Q&A session. You can send questions ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure they are addressed during the webinar.
This webinar is part of the Openi2i initiative by Cenfri and Finmark Trust focused on sharing some of the programmatic learnings we’ve discovered from the last 5 years of jointly implementing the insight2impact programme.
Time: 4:00 pm in Harare, Pretoria; 10:00 am EDT (US)
Date: Tuesday, May 12, 2020