Learn How to Use Plug-Ins: Customize Your Data Collection Tool to Better Adapt to Changing Needs
As feature-rich as a data collection tool might be, there still might be times that you want to implement functionality, or visuals that are not supported. For this reason, SurveyCTO introduced field plug-ins, which allow you to heavily customize the appearance and purpose of fields. Field plug-ins are now even easier to get started with, for beginners and experienced developers alike, thanks to the new field plug-in testing interface. Join us on March 3, 2021 at 2 PM UTC / 9 AM EDT for their next webinar installment where you’ll learn to get started with field plug-in development!
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
– What field plug-ins are.
– What field plug-ins can do.
– The components of a field plug-in.
– How to get started with customizing baseline field plug-in templates.
– How to preview and test field plug-ins using the new testing interface.
– Where to find helpful resources to learn more.
Time: 9:00 AM EST
Date: Wednesday, March 3, 2021