Mastering Data Strategy for Maximum Social Impact
Join us for a webinar on creating an actionable data framework that ensures maximum social impact. We hope this innovative approach will save you hundreds of hours and build a practical impact framework that aligns well with key stakeholders.
Exciting news! We are thrilled to announce a game-changing new app that simplifies building logic model/theory of change and aligning metrics with internal stakeholders, grantees, investees, and funders.
10 reasons to join webinar:
– Collaboration, Collaboration & Collaboration: Innovative approach to collaborate between nonprofits + impact funds + foundation with internal stakeholders, external stakeholders, collective impact initiatives, Impact practitioners
– Actionable guidance for designing logic model, data strategy, and dashboard.
– Collaboration enables teams to engage and build a framework and certify strategy before collecting data.
– 100+ library of strategies from education, healthcare, DEI, CSR, Agriculture, Energy, WASH, and many more.
– Easy to design and view a complete model — not just a logic model or theory of change.
– AI-driven approach to recommending effective SMART, IRIS+ metrics, data tables, and data design (Coming soon).
– With advanced Sopact survey tool, you can collect data online, offline, via WhatsApp, SMS, and even schedule data tracking for your convenience.
– Automatically connect data from various sources in real-time to an easy-to-use business intelligence platform.
– Build unified and real-time data collection from Sopact Survey, XLS, Google Sheets, and Salesforce.
– Advanced business intelligence and visualization platforms provide deep insights into all your programs.
Don’t miss this opportunity to master data strategy and drive social impact. Register now!
Date: Tuesday, April 18, 2023