Webinar: Next Economy Investing During Volatile Times
It’s a scary time around the world, including, but certainly not limited to, stock market volatility and COVID-19 fears. We want to help you make the best long-term decisions regarding your investments so that you have the capital you need, when you need it. We are hosting a webinar to enable you to hear directly from Green Alpha’s portfolio managers Garvin Jabusch and Jeremy Deems, and ask them questions in real time. They will share their thoughts on a variety of topics, including:
- why our client accounts have been fossil fuel free since our inception in 2008, and why that matters now more than ever,
- why we have always, and will always, seek technology and innovation-oriented solutions to our greatest system-level risks, across sectors and market cap sizes,
- how our portfolios are performing,
- why equity investments remain important to achieving long-term financial goals, and
- why investors should consider actively-managed portfolios vs passive investment vehicles.
The webinar is scheduled for an hour, with prepared remarks planned for the first 30 minutes, and the full second half reserved for your questions.
- Wednesday, April 8th
- 10am Mountain time (9am Pacific, Noon Eastern)
Date: Wednesday, April 8, 2020