#WhatsGood: BoP Marketing
Nest is excited to announce the third edition of the #WhatsGood series- a thought leadership and education series, facilitating thought-provoking panel using deep learning techniques such as case studies and curated in-depth presentations.
This event will be geared towards answering the question ‘How do you make money from the Bottom of the Pyramid (BoP)’ Sub-topics include:
- Strategies to reduce the costs of last mile distribution in rural areas.
- Strategic partnerships to reach and service customers.
- Marketing strategies to differentiate and spread awareness in areas where internet penetration is low and customer education is low.
The panelists include:
1. Claire Mongeau– Founder & CEO, M-Shule
2. Stephen Njenga– Agribusiness Expert, BoP Innovation Center
3. Lindsay Stradley– Co-Founder, Sanergy
4. Irene Hu– Associate Partner, Open Capital Advisors
5. Benjamin Njenga– Co-Founder, Apollo Agriculture
The conversation will be moderated by Arman Moussavi who is the Head of Business Development, Azuri Technologies.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Date: Thursday, February 28, 2019