Next Billion Case Writing Competition Update
At the end of April, we closed the submission process for the first annual Next Billion Case Writing Competition. Now we are in the process of reviewing all the cases. From first glance, I can definitely say that the quality of the cases are extremely high. Most of them have very strong teaching points and bring fresh new insights to the BoP space. Below are some of the many topics covered:
- The scaling efforts by the ambulance company 1298 across India.
- Nestle’s efforts to market its portfolio of products at the base of the pyramid in Venezuela.
- Assessing the scalability and replicability of LifeSpring Hospitals in India.
- Examining International Rescue Committee’s unique microfranchising model and its path to sustainability.
- The unique challenges faced by Roundabout Outdoor and PlayPumps International through their venture life cycle.