NB Health Care
Week 1 is Done: Let us know what you think of NextBillion Health
NextBillion Health Care’s inaugural week online is now in the books, and here’s where things stand:
- We’ve heard from pioneering social entrepreneur Paul Polak who provided tips for BoP-focused health care businesses – and a strong defense of market-based solutions to poverty.
- We’ve discussed the ways remote monitoring can transform health care products and services, and the challenges faced by social entrepreneurs in India.
- We’ve seen how patients’ social networks can help fight disease, and how social franchising is bringing quality health care to underserved communities.
These are indicative of the types of articles we plan to bring you on NextBillion Health Care. But as we complete week number one, I wanted to take a moment to thank our guest writers and readers, and to ask you two questions:
- What do you think of the site?
- How can we make it better?
There are loads of topics that we could cover within the field of health-related social enterprise, and countless organizations and individuals that we could profile. Your feedback will help us decide where to focus our coverage. If you have any suggestions, or if you’re interested in joining our team of guest writers, drop us a line.
You can contact us through the “Make a Suggestion” link on the blog, or by emailing me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if you read anything on the blog that you’d like to talk about, please leave a comment after the post. NextBillion provides an open forum for discussion, and comments are a great way to share your views and expertise, and to connect with others in the field.
Also, are you following us on Twitter? If not, please do! Our Twitter handle is NextBillionHC.
James Militzer is the editor of NextBillion Health Care.
- Health Care
- health care