Say Hola to the Nuevo NextBillion en Español
I’d like to invite our Spanish readers to explore the newly re-designed NextBillion en Espanol, which we recently launched in Beta mode.
We’re really excited to share what is the most substantial overhaul of NextBillion en Espanol (NextBillion Spanish) since its launch in 2008. Our sister site focuses on social enterprise development and BoP best practices across Latin America.
With this new redesign, readers will find nearly all of the same features and functions as they do here on NextBillion.net, including:
• A (first-ever) Career Center (Centro de Careeras) where companies and nonprofit organizations may post professional job openings, internships and fellowships for free.
• A Newsfeed with regular updates from major news organizations and prominent blogs.
• A calendar for upcoming conferences, contests and other events.
• Blogs for NextBillion en Espanol Content Partners, including Avina, the Inter-American Development Bank’s Opportunities for the Majority, and TechnoServe, where visitors can read, comment and share content from our partners, as well as follow them via social media.
• A new mobile version of NextBillion en Espanol site for iPhone, iPad, Android and other smartphone users. (See a screenshot below):
I also want to thank Jenny Melo, editor of NextBillion en Espanol, who has worked very hard on bringing the new site to a successful launch.
We’re now working on getting NextBillion Brasil updated with the new design later this summer.
- NextBillion Originals