The 5th Annual Impact Conference at Sustainatopia: One of the world’s largest impact investing conferences to be held in Miami, April 16-18, 2014
As one of the world’s largest conferences for social, financial and environmental sustainability, Sustainatopia is a series of three events taking place in Miami, Fla., from April 16-22, in which over 350 speakers from 40 countries will participate.
This year’s Impact Conference (the fifth annual) is a key part of the event. Held from April 16-18, it will draw hundreds of attendees and feature over 200 speakers, including leaders and representatives from:
- Major financial institutions like Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank, Credit Suisse and JP Morgan
- Impact investing funds like Calvert Foundation and Grassroots Business Fund
- Foundations like the UN Foundation, Knight Foundation, Cordes Foundation and Tides Foundation
- A wide variety of social enterprises, NGOs, non-profits, academic institutions, philanthropic organizations and government entities
The goals of the conference include:
- Promoting economic development
- Educating traditional finance about impact investment opportunities
- Working in collaboration with other organizations and conferences to establish effective and standard investment metrics within the industry
NextBillion will be a media partner at the event, and our coverage – featured on NextBillion Financial Innovation – will include multiple posts, live Tweeting from the conference and interviews with key speakers. Registration for the event is still open. We hope to see you there!