WDI Workshop on Collecting Outcome Data at the Project Level
At WDI’s BoP Initiative, we have developed a robust, straightforward and low-cost process to collect outcome data at the project level. Our upcoming workshop (February 17-19, 2010) will focus on teaching organizations how to think through key components in order to develop a sound methodology to collect outcome data using the BoP Impact Assessment Framework.
This training workshop is designed to build attendees’ capabilities in developing and implementing a cost-effective process to understand, measure and improve local poverty alleviation impacts. Participants of the workshop will:
- Develop a strong understanding of the BoP Impact Assessment Framework
- Learn valuable lessons learned from the field based on previous impact assessment projects
- Perform an initial strategic assessment of their venture’s impacts
- Understand the key issues in developing & implementing a robust data collection strategy
- Create an actionable plan for effectively assessing and enhancing impacts that they can bring back to their organizations
I look forward to sharing the insights we gain from our ongoing work with you all.