4th World Bank IFS ODI Tax Conference: Global Tax Equity
- Taxation of high-net-worth individuals, including wealth taxation;
- Tax transparency, beneficial ownership, offshoring and tax havens;
- Taxes on multinationals and large corporations, including BEPS pillar I and II;
- Distributional properties of environmental taxation;
- New forms of measurement (offshore wealth data, profit shifting, environmental tax incidence).
Submission: We invite researchers from both academic and policy institutions to submit a paper (preferable) or an extended abstract of two or more pages to email@example.com (subject “Tax Research Conference”) by July 10, 2022. If you would like to invite a policymaker connected to your research project to present, please provide their details (name, position, and a brief description of their background). We aim to notify the authors of selected papers by early August 2022.
Committee: Annette Alstadsæter, Pierre Bachas, Anne Brockmeyer, Matthew Collin, Hazel Granger, Oyebola Okunogbe, Claudia Vargas Pastor, David Phillips, Thiago Scot, Mahvish Shaukat, Yani Tyskerud.
Location: Online & Washington, D.C.
Dates: September 22, 2022 - September 23, 2022