About this event
Event Venue: Blue Jeans (registration details will be sent out shortly after ticket purchase)
** Do note that ticket sales will close 1 hour before the event starts. Please email email@example.com if you have trouble accessing the webinar. **
A Defiant Optimist who is making a positive, long-lasting impact on our world through finance, Stephen Liberatore, Head of ESG/Impact – Global Fixed Income, will be sitting down with Prof Durreen Shahnaz on May 27th. With these two trailblazers in sustainability, this session will produce unique insights geared at training the next wave of leadership that will put us back on track to achieving the UN SDGs.
Get your annual membership and be a part of the conversation that brings together the voices of some of the world’s most motivated and bold thinkers who are making finance work for all.
Your annual membership unlocks exclusive benefits:
- Access to all 9 live sessions and Q&A
- Quarterly networking events
- 2x free virtual webinar passes to share
- Discounts on future courses at IIX Institute
- Defiant Optimist digital badge
- Recordings of all 9 live sessions
Session in partnership with MarketAxess
Time: 9:00am EST l 9:00pm SGT
As the government of Maharashtra rolls out an updated Electric Vehicle (EV) policy, there is a need to build a roadmap for its effective implementation.
Join WRI India for a Town Hall, on Thursday, May 27, 2021, as they invite perspectives and recommendations on the policy.
The Town Hall (a part of a series of virtual public consultations) is being organised by Climate Voices – a Purpose, Asar and Climate Trends collective – along with the Maharashtra Environment and Climate Change Department’s Majhi Vasundhara (My Earth Campaign) initiative. The event is being hosted by WRI India Ross Centre and non-profit Waatavaran Foundation.
The Town Hall will cover:
- Role of electric vehicles and their role in a sustainable and green recovery.
- Steps for building up the charging infrastructure.
- The government’s commitment to convert all state-owned vehicles to electric by 2025
WRI India looks forward to your inputs and participation.
Time: 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM