Blockchain Africa Conference 2023
The Blockchain Africa Conference, hosted by Bitcoin Events, returns for its 9th edition as a hybrid event on March 16-17, 2023 at The Galleria, in Johannesburg, South Africa and virtually.
This conference, which has attracted over 9000 attendees from 160 countries since its first edition in 2015, is a premier event that showcases the latest in blockchain and cryptocurrency innovation and disruption.
Attendees can expect to hear from world-class international and local speakers, with 1000+ global attendees, and to gain valuable insights, engage in debates and panel discussions on how blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are transforming how business is done globally and particularly on the African continent.
The conference will explore the big ideas, market disruptors, top industry trends and technologies that are shaping the future marketplace. The conference will focus on global trends with a specific focus on Africa and how market players can capitalize on the opportunities and respond to the challenges that arise from blockchain technology and cryptocurrency.
The themes of the conference have evolved over the years, starting with “Beyond the Hype”, “From Hype to Mainstream”, “Ready for Business?” and now “Ready for Business”.
This year’s conference will focus on the application of blockchain technology across public and private sectors by global business leaders, organisations, and innovators, leaving hype and speculation behind.
Key streams are:
- Blockchain-based use-cases across both financial and non-financial industries
- Cryptocurrency/digital asset regulation
- Blockchain technology hurdles and challenges
The objectives are:
- To provide contextual understanding of blockchain technology and the opportunities that it presents for Africa
- To deliver well-structured content that will meet the needs of different stakeholders and different industries
- To provide networking opportunities focused on creating business partnerships and collaborations that will create employment, drive economic growth and catapult development
The Blockchain Africa Conference is an event that captivates and educates a global audience as Bitcoin Events continues to educate the African community, spread awareness and encourage networking within the space.
Join us at Africa’s leading blockchain and cryptocurrency conference, the 9th edition of the Blockchain Africa Conference, which will be hosted as an in-person event for the first time since 2020.
Location: The Galleria, Johannesburg, South Africa & Virtual
Date: Thursday, March 16, 2023