Building COVID-19 Vaccine Confidence Through Social Media Behavior Change Campaigns
Social media campaigns are often a key approach to building COVID-19 vaccine confidence among connected consumers at scale. Through multi-sectoral partnerships (United Nations Sustainable Development Goal #17), Facebook, PSI, CARE, UNICEF and Ministries of Health are all working together to combat COVID-19 vaccine misinformation and hesitancy. Join us to learn more!
– Ben Plumley, Host, A Shot In The Arm Podcast; Senior Adviser, Bay Area Global Health Alliance
– Martin Dale, Director of Digital Health & Monitoring, PSI
– Lu’chen Foster, Director of Health Partnerships, Facebook
– Lateefah Mosley, Project Manager for the Scaled Support Program (UNICEF x Facebook x Yale University partnership), UNICEF
– Jessica Kirkwood, Associate Vice President of Supporter Engagement, CARE
After the presentations, there will be a Q&A session. We hope to see you there!
Date: Thursday, September 16, 2021