Elevate Your Strategy: A Devex Early Funding Intelligence Workshop
Early stage and advanced funding intelligence allows those working in funding, business development and partnerships roles to build a stronger strategy, better their prepositioning for opportunities and increase their chances of winning proposals. The Devex funding platform is here to help.
If you want to learn how to best use early stage funding intelligence, discover new funding sources, and avoid last-minute proposals, join our live workshop on Feb. 8 with our in-house expert Claudia Llado.
In this workshop, we’ll focus on how to:
- Track over 600,000 global sources of funding news on the Devex funding platform.
- Learn about new announcements of funding to come- pledges, partnerships, announcements of new initiatives, loan approvals and more.
- Set up custom alerts to stay on top of the latest funding news.
- Access analysis of funding trends to get the inside track on development funding.
- Stay informed about changes in funders’ pipelines and strategy documents.
Based in London, Claudia is part of the global membership team at Devex. She works with all types of organizations that are looking to track funding, diversify their donor base, forge new partnerships, and improve their funding strategy and knowledge of the development funding space.
Date: Wednesday, February 16, 2022