FinHealth Matters Day
FinHealthMatters Day is June 27, 2017
The Center for Financial Services Innovation held the first-ever FinHealth Matters Day on June 29, 2016. The goal? To bring attention to Americans’ financial health using social media and blogging platforms. The event was an overwhelming success:
- More than 100 blogs posted via a blog contest (see winning blog posts from 2016)
- 2,000+ tweets from more than 900 influencers, and
- Ultimately ~9 million impressions about financial health
Now it’s your turn. Join us for FinHealth Matters Day on June 27, 2017!
The goal of FinHealth Matters Day is to create a “thunderclap” of noise around financial health each year. Here’s how you can join in:
- Download the deck from our FinHealthMatters Day Marketing Webinar and learn about creative ways you can join in!
- Write a blog or article about Financial Health for your website or newsletter — consider using personal insights into what financial health means, and how it can be achieved (sample blog posts).
- Want to Win Your Way to FinCon? Enter the FinHealthMatters blog post contest on June 27. See contest rules here. Don’t forget to socialize your post using #FinHealth Matters — one winner will be chosen purely on the number of social impressions they achieve for their blog.
- Check out our resources for writing inspiration.
- Participate in a Boston FinX hosted by C-Space – sign up here. Or host a FinX in your city on FinHealth Matters Day — contact us to find out how!
Use our social media kit to access copy, tweets, a draft press release, and graphics you can use across all your social channels.
Date: Tuesday, June 27, 2017