GDC Webinar: Growth and Fundraising Journeys of Last Mile Distributors (LMDs)
This webinar will:
– Present brand new GDC research, based on interviews with 21 leading GDC members, analysing what growth and impact look like in the LMD sector; what capital is needed to support LMDs; and what the barriers are to accessing that capital.
– Feature two GDC members, who will share their different growth and fundraising trajectories to date.
– Highlight key insights and possible access to finance solutions emerging from the recent Last Mile Distribution Forum, co-hosted by the GDC and Acumen and attended by 91 donors and investors.
• Fede Henrichs, GDC / Practical Action
• Rocio Perez-Ochoa, Bidhaa Sasa (GDC member)
• William Ponela, Zonful Energy (GDC member)
• Lucie Klarsfeld, GDC / Hystra
There will be time for Q&A as well as reflections and feedback. You can find the research piece here:
They look forward to seeing you there!
Time: 9:00 AM l 4:00 AM ET
Date: Thursday, June 17, 2021