Global Health Idea Lab Virtual Summit
The 2nd Annual Global Health Idea Lab Virtual Summit embraces and nurtures diverse talents, creativity, curiosity, and collaboration. We dive deep into the complexities, impact, challenges, joys, and lessons learned in global health, innovation, education, and social impact. Join this unique forum where everyone is inspired to dive deep, to have meaningful conversations, and to embrace our collective extraordinary potential for growth and impact.
This year’s event includes seven phenomenal plenary panel conversations with 4-6 thought leaders in each. Each session is an in-depth conversation, with no lectures, memorized talks, or PowerPoints. The sessions are not siloed based on discrete topics, but instead the conference is designed as a unique forum and exchange of ideas across disciplines.
PLENARY PANEL SESSIONS
- Scientific Integrity and Transparency
- Transparency and Authenticity in Global Health
- Reaching Frontline Communities
- The Art of Transforming Ideas into Solutions
- Changemakers and the Arts
- Innovating Organizational Structures: From Management to Fundraising
- The Power of Creativity in Health and Education Design
The virtual summit sessions will be live streamed, and the archived recordings are available for one year for virtual summit registrants.
Time: 9:00 AM – 3:55 PM ET
Date: Friday, November 4, 2022