IFC Global Private Health Conference 2023: Developing Resilient Health Systems in Emerging Markets
The COVID-19 pandemic refocused attention on health systems and the urgent need for dynamic, accessible, and resilient healthcare across the entire value chain. Creating the conditions for excellence that underpin successful healthcare requires strengthening the whole of the ecosystem, aligning, and integrating services with life sciences, medical technology and digital health, finance, and staffing, while making sure that patients and their needs are at the center of the system. As more countries take on this daunting challenge, the private sector has a key role to play.
Join IFC and partners in February at our 9th health conference, a global platform for knowledge sharing, networking, and discussion on the private sector’s role in contributing to healthcare excellence and the goal of universal health coverage.
Through engaging sessions and interactive panel discussions we will cover the following topics, touching on innovation through people, process and technology:
- Innovating to Strengthen Health Systems
- Making Smart Investment Choices in Health
- Health Service System Business Models
- Investing to Make Healthcare Services affordable
- Health Facilities, Quality and Care
- Planning sustainable health service digital transformation
- Shifting Paradigms in Pharma – New Frontiers for Strategic Growth Drivers
- Supply Security, Access, and Distribution
- Lower Cost, High Quality MedTech
- Localization of The Medical Products Supply Chain
Registration will open in early September. Pre-register now to reserve your spot!
When: February 14-15, 2023
Where: Capetown, South Africa
Location: Capetown, South Africa
Dates: February 14, 2022 - February 15, 2022