Who is more familiar with the practice of social innovation than engineers? Solving humanity’s toughest and most urgent problems is engineering DNA. It’s what we do.
A new wave of social innovation is underway. Amid a commitment to serving the underserved and meeting people’s basic needs, everyone deserves the benefit of good engineering. But opportunities for engineers to connect, share insights, get inspired, and celebrate good work in the social sector are limited. ASME and Engineering for Change are changing that.
Join us for our inaugural event – Impact.Engineered – a forum for recognizing and amplifying the role of engineering rigor, and diligence in solving global challenges. Come;
1. Be inspired by influencers and fresh thinkers who are shaping the future of business and engineering
2. Connect with “pragmatic optimists” – engineers, makers, designers, industry leaders, development professionals and social entrepreneurs
3. Explore technology solutions at the E4C Pop-Up Gallery and ISHOW Hardware Demo
4. Meet and learn from peers and experts
5. Get exclusive access Behind-the-Scenes company tours
6. Celebrate innovators and pioneers
Location: New York, NY
Date: Monday, September 18, 2017