Increasing Impact Data Capacity for Social Entrepreneurs: Session One: Mapping Data Sources and Data Collection Tools Based on Stakeholder Analysis
Welcome to the Sopact and Miller Center for Social Entrepreneurship Summer Data webinar series.Why is having data so crucial to social enterprises?
1) Data helps you learn more about your stakeholders.
2) It improves resource allocation and program decision-making.
3) You may need it for reporting and forecasting.
4) Understand what is essential to your customers on a deeper level.
5) It helps serve your customers better, increasing revenue and delivering better experiences.
The webinars will take a step-by-step approach to learn how to map the data to already prioritized outcomes, collect or connect data sources, and get insight that is material to the enterprises.
The participants will have three hands-on sessions.
Session one: Mapping data sources and data collection tools based on stakeholder analysis. Jul 12, 2022
In this session, we will learn to identify and map the data sources to the outcome indicators. We will cover,
How to identify your sources of data?
How to map the existing data to the key metrics?
Identify what data you are not capturing.
Date: Tuesday, July 12, 2022