International Workshop on Monitoring and Evaluation of Global Health Programs
The nine-day residential workshop on Monitoring and Evaluation of Global Health Programs will provide platform for state of the art tools and techniques. By the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
• develop monitoring and evaluation plans by applying knowledge and skills gained throughout the workshop
• train professionals working in various health programs on basic concepts and practical approaches towards effective programmatic monitoring and evaluation
• discuss programmatic applications of the main tools and data systems used to monitor and evaluate health programs
• review the various evaluation designs and estimation techniques used for evaluating various health programs
• provide a platform for participants to share and learn from other country experiences to strengthen their M&E systems
This workshop targets health professionals from different health programmes either at the national or provincial/ state as well as district level, development partners at national level; NGO and donor personnel responsible for oversight of health programs, especially in the areas of reporting, monitoring and evaluation.
Applicants should be proficient in English, have some involvement in developing M&E plans for their organization/project. Computer literacy and experience with data systems would be advantageous. Country teams are encouraged to apply.
Location: Dubai, UAE
Dates: March 21, 2018 - March 30, 2018