Palladium Positive Impact Summit: Impact at Scale
This annual Summit brings together executives, governments, and investors to share practical tools and approaches to addressing some of the world’s most pressing needs, sustainably and profitably.
At our 2018 Summit, we unveiled a roadmap for bringing together these players, featured in our seminal Harvard Business Review article, Inclusive Growth: Profitable Strategies for Tackling Poverty and Inequality.
This year, we’re taking those principles and getting practical about implementation, sharing tools, approaches, and case studies that truly move the needle toward sustainable, inclusive growth. We’ll explore the challenges are facing and how to overcome them, moving large-scale projects from strategy to pilot to execution at scale.
WHO WILL BE THERE?
- Corporate and governmental leaders responsible for the overall well-being of their organizations’ strategies in the Impact Economy.
- CEOs, CFOs, COOs, CIOs, Presidents, Managing Directors, and Executive Leadership Teams
- Government Officials and Donor Heads
- Impact Investors, Capital Advisors, Fund Managers
- Vice Presidents, Directors of Strategy Management, and Line of Business Leaders
- Change Management, Sustainability, Operational, and Corporate Social Responsibility Stakeholders
Location: New York, NY
Dates: June 25, 2019 - June 26, 2019