Responsible Investment Forum: New York Virtual Experience 2021
The Responsible Investment Forum returns for its fifth year as a virtual event to bring together the most sophisticated LPs, GPs and associations to discuss why, when, and how your firm should be implementing an effective ESG strategy.
ESG issues are at the heart of all PEI’s editorial coverage, with their reporters consistently following and scrutinizing the ways in which managers in the US are adopting responsible investment practices and what LPs are looking for as they consider investing in private equity. PEI, partnering with the Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI), continues to prove itself as a thought-leader in this area, and is at the forefront of covering the growth of ESG in North American private equity.
- Bridging the LP-GP divide on ESG
- ESG reporting and metrics for success
- Focusing on diversity at the fund level and portfolio level
- Placing climate risk at the top of your agenda
- Human capital as a driving force for value
- ESG and the American Frontier
- The ESG and impact investing dynamic
- Engaging the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) as a strategic assessment tool
- Value creation with ESG
- LP expectations and focus in ESG due diligence
Dates: March 3, 2021 - March 4, 2021