Shape Up Your Sustainability Strategy + Storytelling: A One Day Bootcamp
Join us for a full-day, invitation-only, bootcamp wher
When: June 27th, 2017 8:30am – 4:30pm
Where: PCH Innovation Hub, 135 Mississippi St., San Francisco, CA 94107
What you can expect: An intimate gathering of thought leaders and sustainability practitioners set to explore how leading businesses are closing the gap between sustainability and effective communication.
In one day you’ll learn:
- The three key elements of effective modern sustainability communications
- The tools and methodologies for creating user journey profiles to determine how stakeholders want to interact with your content
- How to use audience mapping and a messaging matrix to provide the right amount of detail at the right time and to the right audience
- How to connect sustainability messages with the organization’s aspirational vision and mission
- How to infuse communications with a point of view and voice
- How to move from touting your latest achievements to actual stakeholder dialogue
Who should attend: By invitation only. Anyone who has an interest in both internal and external communications or CSR/Sustainability/Purpose strategy. You may be a sustainability practitioner, CSO, CSR executive, corporate communications executive, HR director, corporate strategy advisor, public affairs director, or marketing/brand executive.
Price: $750 (price includes taxes and fees, light breakfast, lunch, tea and coffee, educational materials, and workbook)
Location: San Francisco, CA
Date: Tuesday, June 27, 2017