Teaching Cultural Competency in Global Health
Global Health University offers free webinars with leading experts in global health and social entrepreneurship.
Learn from leading experts about teaching cultural competency and incorporating strategies and lessons into global health engagement. The webinar will include guidance and advice from five panelists, as well as ample opportunity to ask the speakers questions. Gain insight about teaching cultural competency, strategies that can be incorporated by students and professionals, cultural competency expectations in the global health workplace, etc.
- David Boyd, Associate Professor of the Practice, Global Health, Duke University
- Paul Ellingstad, Managing Partner, PTI Advisors
- Vanessa Kerry, Founder and CEO, Seed Global Health
- Jordan Levy, Chief External Relations Officer, Ubuntu Education Fund
- David Pelletier, Professor of Nutrition Policy, Division of Nutritional Sciences, Cornell University
- Lisa Russell, Emmy-Winning Filmmaker and Global Health Advocate, Governess Films
- Richard Skolnik, Former Lecturer, Department of Health Policy and Management, Yale School of Public Health
- Moderated by Jennifer Staple-Clark, Founder and CEO, Unite For Sight
Date: Tuesday, December 6, 2016