Technology for Change Asia
There has never been a more urgent need to foster financial inclusion and promote prosperity through closing the digital divide for the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Stakeholders and consumers today expect businesses to deliver positive social outcomes as well as financial returns. As we harness technology to solve society’s greatest challenges and threats affecting the global community, the necessity for sustainable, accessible, and ethical solutions has never been greater.
How can innovators, technology platforms, impact and government leaders move from hype to help? How do we foster diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) through technology? What are the human capital challenges and opportunities that pioneers need to be aware of to plug the gaps and stay ahead of the curve? How can we maximise the opportunities and mitigate risk around the move towards decentralisation and an increasingly hyper-connected world?
Who should attend?
- Business leaders and executives (managers, directors, c-suite) from major corporations, big tech, financial services, commercial and industrial, energy/renewable energy companies, entrepreneurs and NGOs
- High-level government representatives including ministers, policymakers, regulators, advisors, senior advisors, senior directors
- Chief executives, chief risk officer, chief sustainability officer, chief financial officer, chief technology officer
- Asset management/ impact Investors / venture capitalists
- Professors and senior directors from research institutes
- Senior representatives from energy societies
Location: Marina Bay Sands, Singapore and online
Dates: March 20, 2023 - March 21, 2023