The Economic Times Smart Mobility Conclave
WRI India is proud to be working with the Economic Times as a Knowledge Partner for the ET Smart Mobility Conclave.
The Economic Times Smart Mobility Conclave is a virtual summit to initiate thought-provoking discussions on developing smarter cities, driven by innovation that can provide cleaner, safer and faster transportation infrastructure.
Join WRI India CEO Dr. O.P. Agarwal, who will be speaking at the Conclave as part of the Inaugural Leaders Panel on Evolving Trends in Urban Mobility: Enhancing business and economic growth. WRI India Ross Center Executive Director Madhav Pai will also be moderating a session on Public Transport Innovation.
Inaugural Leaders Panel: Evolving Trends in Urban Mobility: Enhancing business and economic growth
The session focuses on guiding the recovery of urban transport towards long-term development goals. Top leaders from the corporate and government sectors will talk about the key trends, changing market, sustainable tools and new innovations.
- OP Agarwal, CEO, World Resource Institute India
- Gerald Ollivier, Lead Transport, World Bank
- Anil Srivastava, Former Principal Consultant & Mission Director, Mission for Transformative Mobility & Battery Storage, National Institution for Transforming India
- Prof Shivanand Swamy, Executive Director, Centre of Excellence in Urban Transport, CEPT University
Chair and Moderator Karuna Gopal, Founder President, Foundation for Futuristic Cities
Trialogue Session: Public Transport Innovation
Experts in rail, road and metro transport sectors highlight innovations in their respective systems and discuss possibilities of collaboration for seamless mobility.
- Harj Dhaliwal, Managing Director, Middle East and India, Virgin Hyperloop
- Megha Yethadka, Director- Program Management and Leads Global Scaled Solutions, Uber
- Sapna Ahuja, Chief Operating Officer, MapmyIndia
Chair and Moderator Madhav Pai, Executive Director, WRI India Ross Center for Sustainable Cities
Time: 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM IST
Date: Tuesday, March 23, 2021