The Impact Revolution With Sir Ronald Cohen
In the introduction to his forthcoming book, Impact: Reshaping Capitalism to Drive Real Change (Penguin UK; July, 2020), Sir Ronald Cohen, the pioneering philanthropist, venture capitalist, private equity investor and social innovator, reveals that he is “writing this book because I can see that a solution is within our grasp; I call it the ‘Impact Revolution’. Fueled by impact investment, it will allow us to address the dangerous inequality and degradation of our planet, and will lead us to a new and better world.”
In this very special, live fireside chat and audience Q&A, Impact Entrepreneur’s Laurie Lane-Zucker welcomes impact investing luminary Sir Ronald Cohen to discuss his new book and the revolution that impact investing and entrepreneurship are instigating around the world. The conversation will cover such questions as:
- What exactly is the impact revolution?
- Why is this the Age of the Impact Entrepreneur?
- How is impact investing “setting the new normal”?
- How can we authentically embed impact in business?
- What is impact philanthropy?
- How can government solve bigger problems, faster?
- What is the “invisible heart” of impact investing?
Time: 12:00 PM – 1:15 PM EDT
Date: Thursday, June 25, 2020