The Latest Digital Solutions in African Solar Space
From conception to implementation, from financial structuring to monitoring and maintenance, digital solutions are supporting players of the industry at each stage of a solar project.
Automation through a digital system allows for more flexibility and hence scaling up energy access. Being able to monitor a project on a single platform or anticipate a challenge can benefit the entire value chain.
In this webinar we will:
– discuss and present the latest innovations in the sector but also explore the benefits and the challenges that a user can face.
– discuss the financial implication of it: how the flexibility to structure a deal or to manage the operation can in the end, reduce costs.
Is a digital solution more suitable for large-scale solar projects or C&I? Is there a risk of hacking and are the systems strong enough to avoid this?
We will have the pleasure to welcome our distinguished guests from:
• Daniel Barandalla – solar advisor lead Europe and Latin America from UL
• Sebastian Zenz – Founder from Ecophi
• Svet Bajlekov – CEO from AMMP
• Maaike Gobel – Head of Partnership from OpenSolar
• Tiaan Botha – Product Manager from Solar MD
Time: 11:00 AM in Harare, Pretoria | 5:00 AM EST
Date: Thursday, August 18, 2022