The Road Ahead: Trends in Corporate Social Impact in 2021 and Beyond
According to the 2021 Edelman Trust Barometer, corporations are now viewed as the most trusted institution and are seen as more ethical and competent compared to NGOs, the government, and the media. As such, the expectation of companies to positively contribute to society has increased multifold over the past year. The issues we face—the global pandemic, structural racism, climate change, and economic inequality—are systemic in nature and can no longer be ignored nor dismantled as independent issues.
Join SAP, Medtronic Foundation, Under Armour, and PYXERA Global as they discuss the latest findings from PYXERA Global’s 9th Global Pro Bono State of the Practice report—The Road Ahead: Trends in Corporate Social Impact in 2021 and Beyond.
Global Pro Bono is the most effective tool for companies to alleviate societal problems while engaging their talent. With nearly 30 corporate respondents, the report offers critical insights into how to leverage a company’s most valuable resource—its talent to address rising community needs, while meeting societal and employee expectations. In this webinar, you will learn:
• How to pivot your social impact programs to address urgent challenges, while leveraging your talent.
• Critical factors that enable a Global Pro Bono program to successfully adapt in the face of crises, such as COVID-19.
• How to fit your social impact and Global Pro Bono programs into your company’s overall ESG strategy.
• How SAP, Medtronic Foundation, and Under Armour have maintained and in some cases, expanded Global Pro Bono programming during COVID-19.
• Hemang Desai, Global Program Director, Corporate Social Responsibility, SAP
• Lara Fedorov, Portfolio Manager, Medtronic Foundation
• Lynn Quayle, Lead, Social Advocacy and Volunteerism, Under Armour
• Gavin Cepelak, Senior Vice President, Global Pro Bono, PYXERA Global
READ THE FULL REPORT HERE: https://www.pyxeraglobal.org/trends-corporate-social-impact/
Time: 12:00 PM ET
Date: Wednesday, May 26, 2021