Webinar: Managing Impact Investment Fundraising During COVID19
Our session will include key advice based on readiness questions below, and 30 minutes of open Q and A.
Expert facilitators include:
Cathy Clark, Faculty Director of CASE and CASE i3 at Duke
Caroline Bressan, Managing Director of Open Road Alliance
Anushka Ratnayake, CEO of MyAgro
Key topics they will cover:
- Cash and cash management
- Managing internal and external stakeholders
- Time for a new business model? How do you adjust?
- Approaching new investors with the right ask
Background questions for entrepreneurs to consider:
- What can your board do to help you through this challenging time?
- What are your bad and worst case scenarios and how would you navigate through them?
- What has to change about your business model to survive this crisis?
- Mulago Foundation: Lessons from those who’ve been here before
- Westaway: The Entrepreneur’s COVID-19 Playbook
- Palladium Impact Capital: Supporting Entrepreneurs in a Time of Crisis
Time: 12 pm EDT
Date: Thursday, April 16, 2020