Future-Proofing Resilience in Ag: Climate-Water-Energy-Food Nexus
The World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit brings together founders, corporates, investors and experts from the agri-food community to think about the challenges in agriculture and food in new and innovative ways.
Now in its eleventh year, the summit gathers a global audience of 2000 in San Francisco and online for a unique, two-day event aimed at moving transformational agricultural technologies out of the lab and into the field.
Focused on innovation at the nexus of climate-water-energy and food, expert panels will analyze the potential of next generation crop protection and crop nutrition, robotics, precision ag and the convergence of satellites, sensors, and agri-finance in the transition to climate-smart farming.
New for 2023 is a dedicated Start-up Arena to give the floor to more founders and promising young companies who have the passion and vision to rethink the future of agriculture.
Complementing the main plenary will be a full schedule of interactive break-out sessions, drop-in clinics and roundtable discussions to make it easier and faster to exchange ideas and identify future partners.
Don’t miss out on the biggest week of agri-food deal-making in the world, as the international agri-food community converges on San Francisco next March.
Themes for 2023:
- Building Resilience: Agriculture-Energy-Climate-Nexus
- Climate Smart Commodities & Soil Health: Measuring Sustainable Food Production
- De-Risking Finance in Ag: Transformation & Adaptation to Climate Extremes
- Tackling Labor Shortage: Scaling Robotics & Automation in Farming
- Addressing Farmers Needs: Demand Driven Innovation
- Harnessing Nature: Sustainable Inputs to Tackle Climate & Diseases
- Future Crops: Breeding Resilient Crops for the Conscious Consumer
- Entrepreneurs: Financing Game Changing Businesses
Location: San Francisco
Dates: March 14, 2023 - March 15, 2023