Forthcoming CGAP Conference about Mobile Phone Banking: December 11th
For all our readers who have been following the mobile phone banking debate, there is a great opportunity coming up to hear about first hand experiences of the implementation of? mobile banking solutions at scale in multiple markets.
CGAP – the Consultative Group to Assist the Poor – is organizing an online conference open to everyone interested on December 11th and has invited a great group of speakers to share their perspectives and insights about this budding industry. Please remember that your participation has to be confirmed by email before November 30th to email@example.com with ’RSVP’ in the subject line.
The conference – entitled “Mobile Banking for Poor People: Pioneer Perspectives” – welcomes the following panelists:
- Nick Hughes, Vodafone Group (UK/Worldwide)
- Rizza Maniego-Eala, Globe Telecom (Philippines)
- Sam Kamiti, Equity Bank (Kenya)
- Ali Abbas Sikander, Tameer Bank (Pakistan)
- Ganhuyag Ch. Hutagt, XacBank (Mongolia)
- Brian Richardson, Wizzit (South Africa)
- Maldives Monetary Authority (Maldives)
For additional details of the conference, please go to their original announcement here.