Business Design Centre, London UK, Virtual - 3 DaysMonday
We are not reaching net zero fast enough
Implementing a robust sustainability strategy that delivers a return on investment should be every organisation’s long-term ambition. Improving your implementation of sustainability projects is good for business and the planet, and expected by investors.
The 9th annual Sustainability Week, incorporating the Energy Transition summit (ETS), will deliver vital information that you can use to move faster on reducing emissions and improving your environmental impact in 2024. With new how-to workshops, the CSO Leaders’ Club and our unique Action Hour sessions, alongside extensive networking opportunities and an exhibition, this is an event not to be missed.
Catalysing climate technology innovation to green the grid
March 4th 2024 | etc.venues 155 Bishopsgate, LondonPart of the 9th annual Sustainability WeekWe need new ways to get to net zeroThis event will look at the energy transition through a technology lens. With a bit of luck and a lot of funding, renewables and big-bet technologies like fusion, energy storage and carbon capture could bring the world back on track with decarbonisation. We need to mobilise the next big moonshots, now.
Energy Transition Summit provides a unique opportunity for investors, end users and energy companies to explore economic opportunities, understand policy support, meet investor demand for sustainability, stay informed about technological advancements, and respond to market signals. Join us and accelerate a path towards scaling clean energy technologies for a greener, digital grid.
- Laser focus on energy transition through a technology lens
- All the leading clean energy technology investors in the room
- Taking place on the eve of Sustainability Week, attending this event offers unique scope for networking – time efficient way to benefit from 2 separate but relevant events
- Timely event post COP28 to reflect upon or redouble energy commitments
- Ambitious agenda with speakers who can ably articulate the path to scaling ‘moonshot’ technologies