- Anywhere Globally; Home Based
- Job Type
- Contact Information
The Manager – Marketing is a results-driven, mid-level professional leading Ennovent’s marketing strategy as well as its execution, with a focus on brand visibility, brand awareness, market positioning, partnership enabling etc.
The specific responsibilities of the Manager – Marketing will include, but not be limited to:
• Lead the creation (concept, content, design etc.) of Ennovent’s marketing strategy as well as its execution; focusing on brand visibility, brand awareness, market positioning, partnership enabling etc.
• Contribute to the overall strategic development of the marketing function.
• Lead social media marketing activities, curating Ennovent’s LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• Lead the day-to-day management of key stakeholder groups, including Brand Ambassadors, Media Partners and Outreach Partners.
• Lead events, media and press outreach for various Ennovent and client initiatives.
• Ensure appropriate segmentation for lead generation of Ennovent’s databases.
• Perform detailed research to inform strategic and tactical decisions related to online and offline marketing.
• Support the development of policies, processes and systems to enable effective execution of marketing campaigns.
• Contribute to any additional administrative or logistical support activities, as required.
• Contribute to feedback loops to ensure a model of continuous improvement and value for both clients and Ennovent.
• Manage junior staff, where required.
The successful candidate should have the following attributes:
• An advanced degree in marketing, PR, communications or related field.
• 7+ years of professional experience in a marketing or communications role with advancing management responsibilities.
• Proven knowledge of best practices for online and offline communications and marketing.
• Exceptional creative and technical writing abilities in English.
• Basic or Intermediary experience with Adobe Photoshop.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively with frequent interruptions.
• Ability to work productively in a fast-paced, unstructured environment.
• An entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to work with independence, ambiguity and flexibility to ensure targets and outcomes are reached.
• A clear motivation to work in a start-up culture focused on having a positive impact at the bottom of the pyramid
• Exceptional written and verbal communications in English.
• An extroverted personality that enables high-impact networking skills and instincts is an advantage.
Please apply with detailed resume and cover letter expressing your interest in this position and relevant past experiences to Sheena Agarwal, Manager – Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org