IRIS+/IMM User Success Manager
- Global Impact Investing Network
- New York, NY
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- How to Apply
- Email cover letter and CV to Human Resources at email@example.com. State “IRIS Customer Success Manager_ First Name Last Name” in the subject line of your email. Please indicate where you saw the job posting in your cover letter. No phone calls please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. The GIIN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Where to Apply
This position’s focus is on user support and account management. The individual in this role will be representing our users and own the success of users in the IRIS+ platform. They will also work very closely with the product management/development team, to ensure the pipeline represents the top user needs.
The person in this role will be the first member of the team doing such work. Therefore, they must be extremely entrepreneurial and comfortable with ambiguity and us not having all the answers – but working with us to find them. Ultimately, this person will be excited about advocating on behalf of IRIS+ users and helping them navigate the system in an effort to drive more impactful investment decision making.
The incumbent will wear a few hats, being responsible for:
• Customer success – answering user questions\, driving adoption\, and suggesting solutions.
• Marketing – drive market knowledge of IRIS+ through webinars and 1:1 investor calls. This may also include helping to create marketing campaigns to drive user adoption.
• Product development – contribute to product pipeline development\, advocating on behalf of IRIS+ users
• Manage all user inquires as they relate to the IRIS+ System. This includes both transactional requests (i.e., troubleshooting site issues with users) and strategic requests (i.e., how can the user use the IRIS+ System to reach their own strategic goals).
• Understand strategic needs of investors using the IRIS+ System and suggest how to best use various features based on those needs.
• Advocate for product updates based on user needs, communicating and working closely with product management team.
• In partnership with manager, monitor user adoption of IRIS+ and execute on tasks to improve uptake of system features.
• The tasks would vary, but some examples are:
o Plan and execute on communication campaigns (1:1 emails and/or email blasts).
o Conduct training sessions and/or promotional sessions for various user groups (ex. would lead any overview of IRIS+ for members or other priority groups).
o Suggesting product updates that would increase user adoption / solve for key user requests.
• As needed, conduct webinars and training sessions related to the IRIS+ System.
• A self-starter who can come up with solutions to problems.
• The ability to handle a high volume of requests and prioritize them (with guidance from manager).
• Be results oriented as this role will have specific adoption targets (i.e., number of users, their level of engagement, etc.) (as opposed to process focused).
• Strong project management skills.
• Strong relationship management skills.
Nice to haves:
• Familiarity with project management or ticketing software such as Asana and JIRA.
• Strong Excel skills.
• Industry expertise and / or experience in impact investing space. Familiarity with other impact data platforms and/or IMM frameworks/tools would be a big plus.
Location: This position will be based in our New York City office with significant remote work flexibility offered through the GIIN’s hybrid in-person/remote work model.
Compensation: Competitive compensation, commensurate with experience. Salary range for this role is between $62,000-$72,000.
About the Organization:
Impact investing is one of the most important social innovations of our time, and interest in it is exploding. The Global Impact Investing Network (GIIN), founded in 2009 and backed by leading funders such as Ford Foundation, Omidyar Network, Prudential, Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, The Rockefeller Foundation, and Visa Foundation, has a global network of 50,000 on six continents and a formal membership of over 400 impact investing organizations in 50+ countries. The GIIN works to mobilize a global community of leading financial institutions and others to dramatically increase the amount of capital being deployed to effective solutions to social and environmental challenges around the world. To learn more about the work we do and impact investing, please visit https://thegiin.org.
Candidates should be aware that all NYC-based staff must provide proof of vaccination against the COVID-19 virus, unless they have been granted a reasonable accommodation for religion or disability. If you are offered employment, this requirement must be met by your date of hire, unless a reasonable accommodation for exemption is received and approved by GIIN Human Resources.